Like you, we are on a mission to drive toward zero preventable deaths. The envivoPC™ system delivers the most realistic training experiences by replicating real world situations as closely as possible, allowing your team to practice the medical interventions that save lives and minimize disability.
Call To Action
The EnvivoPC™ Solution
Our pulsating pump and simulated blood mimics an actual human pulse and pressures during trauma procedures and operations. The proprietary Simblood process extends the useful life of the gifted tissue over several days and procedures. This is truly realistic trauma and surgical training.
FIELD OPERATIONS AND TRAUMA
- Typical field trauma and emergency set up
- Human bleeding models
- Cut downs
- Soft tissue injury
- Human anatomical accuracy to build effective practice and recall
- Functional circulatory system simulates typical complications
- A blood substitute that extends tissue use over multiple days and procedures, prolonging the benefit of human donors
- No harm to live animals
- Working on moist tissue from a human donor allows for realism beyond compare
- Ability to control heart rate, volumes and pressures
- Ability to find a pulse in tissue to identify proper landmarks and access points
- Ability to remotely operate the dynamic cadaver during full mission profiles
- No risk to live patients
Highlights of Recent Labs and Training
National Center for Medical Readiness, Wright State University, 4/2017
We teamed up with Douglas “Boots” Hodge, Colonel USAF Retired MPAS, to recreate the exact guidelines for PHTLS, TCCC and Prolonged Care certification training. We convincingly demonstrated that live tissue training (using live animals) was no longer necessary for this kind of instruction, and furthermore, not as valuable as our process.
Naval Medical Center San Diego, 12/2016: Multiple teams practiced Abdominal Aortic Aneurism Bypass, Aortic Injury during heart surgery, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, and REBOA (Resuscitative Endovascular Balloon Occlusion of the Aorta).